MEET OUR 101 CIDER HOUSE TEAM!
World, meet Mara!
1. What is your role at 101 Cider House?
Operations Manager and Cider Mom--I hand out a lot of Advil and tell people they look tired.
2. What is your favorite part about your job?
I enjoy organizing data and keeping track of things. So part of my job is managing a lot of the information that passes through. I enjoy that. I love the people I work with and I feel really lucky to get to spend a lot of my time with them.
3. Which blend of 101 Cider is your FAV?
My current favorite is the Banana Splitz!
4. What are you currently doing to stay sane during quarantine?
Working has actually been helpful in keeping somewhat of a normal routine. But I have been jogging, reading, drawing and crocheting to keep myself busy otherwise. Also my dog and two cats are non-stop furry comfort machines.
5. What is your all time favorite movie?
Ugh. I can't pick one. Here are some of my favorites: Sense & Sensibility, Dodgeball, Bridesmaids, Bourne Identity, Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Jojo Rabbit was my favorite movie from last year.
6. Best TV show to binge watch?
Game of Thrones.
7. What's your favorite food?
Spaghetti? Sushi? I don't know?
8. What's your favorite color?
Black or pink.
9. Travel ban aside, if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would really like to see the Northern Lights from Iceland. I also want to see Mount Rushmore which I really feel like is in West Virginia but my husband keeps telling me is in South Dakota.
What questions do you have for our Cider-Mom, Mara? Comment below to get your answers!